720 sqft & 6 people...

720 sqft & 6 people...what could possibly go wrong?!

Sunday, April 27, 2014

Blue Angels and Air Power Expo

The Air Show was amazing! NAS JRB Fort Worth put on an amazing show. Meet Spooky (above) who still flies with donations from the local community. My hubby and his dad, 2 generations of Navy men. Note the UT hat....I graduated from Texas A&M and my FIL never lets me forget it!


Our niece came up for the festivities, too.








Mom and Dad in Law. They totally win cutest couple award, dontcha think?!  Trying to get them in the same picture involved lots of "Dad! Daaad! ad, will you please get in the picture?!" What can I say, it was really windy.

Our son was less than thrilled to pose with the girls.

Our youngest, getting cuddles.

Hope your weekend was as much a blast as ours! We'll be back on Wednesday with my tips and tricks for keeping our kids in diapers without going broke or crazy. See ya then!

No comments:

Post a Comment